GuestServe Gift Certificates
Welcome to our GuestServe Gift Certificates information screen. Presently, you may redeem Gift Certificates for
accommodation at any participating GuestServe subscriber property. You may also redeem your Gift Certificate for Niagara
Helicopters tickets or dinner at the Skylon or Casa Mia in Niagara Falls. Below, please find your options.
Gift Certificate Menu
Frequently Asked Questions
- View Gift Certificate Terms & Conditions
- Lookup the value and/or status of an existing GuestServe Gift Certificate
- What is a Guestserve Gift Certificate?
- A Guestserve Gift Certificate is fantastic option to treat family, friends or that special someone to either a relaxing
stay at a Bed & Breakfast or a thrilling Niagara Helicopters ride or romantic dinner at a fine dining restaurant in Niagara.
You do not have to be arriving from outside of Niagara to enjoy a GuestServe Gift Certificate. Locals are welcome!
- How Do I Redeem a GuestServe Gift Certificate?
- There are 3 ways to redeem a certificate:
- Book accommodation directly on one of our participating websites (see NiagaraBB.com and CottagesOfNiagara)
- Redeem by booking directly with a B&B by email or telephone and quoting your GuestServe Gift Certificate number
- For Niagara Helicopters and Dining options, please see links on our Terms and Conditions page
- How do I purchase a Gift Certificate?
- Gift Certificates are not available for purchase at this time. Please check back for details.
- How do I check the balance of my Gift Certificate?
- You are able to check the balance of your Gift Certificate from our information webpage at: http://guestserve.com/giftcertificates.html.
You must accurately enter your Gift Certificate number to retrieve the status and current value of your Gift Certificate.
- Do GuestServe Gift Certificates have to be used by a certain date?
- GuestServe Gift Certificates have no expiration date.
- What if the gift certificate gets lost, deleted or goes missing?
- While gift certificates are a handy way to make purchases, it's difficult to track them if they get lost or stolen. Please
be sure to print a copy of the certificate right away and treat it like cash. In the event of a Gift Certificate being lost,
destroyed or missing BEFORE it has been redeemed, please contact us via email. If the Gift Certificate has not been redeemed
at all, we will make every effort to cancel that Gift Certificate and reissue a replacement. Please note while we will make
every effort to assist our clients some circumstances are beyond our control and could result in a total loss.
- What if I Have Problems with a Gift Certificate?
- In the event of a query regarding a Gift Certificate please Email Us with the following information:
We'll contact you by e-mail as soon as possible after reviewing your details.
- Name of Purchaser
- Gift Certificate Code
- Name of Recipient